Friday, August 2, 2013

B.O.W.L - Blessing others with Love

Pin It now!
I have said it once ... and I will say it again. 

 I LOVE good souls. 

Those who selflessly do something out the goodness of their hearts, for others, sometimes even a complete stranger .... their souls are kind, warm and loving.  

 
This morning, I woke up with a lingering headache, that I have had for the past couple days.

I was running late  and moving slow. 

Half way to work, I figured I better stop for something to drink and eat,

in hopes that it will help.

So, I stopped at chick-fil-a.

 

Ordered a 3 ct chicken mini and a dr. pepper, with a side of super greasy hash browns, because I deserve it. (ha-ha).

 

When I went to pay, the worker there said, "Oh no, someone inside took care of it.  All she asks is that you pass this on." and she hands me a card that says, "You have just been BOWL'D"!
 
In a world that sometimes feels so hateful ... it is nice to see Random Acts of Kindness being shared with the unexpected. You just never know how much of an impact  it can make in someone's life. Even if it is just turning a bad morning, into a good day.  It's pretty amazing what just a smile can do.

This just so happens to be the SECOND random act of kindness that has happened to me this summer. Remember this ... I paid it forward the last time, by buying a cup of coffee for the car behind me the next day when I got coffee, and it felt great!

Having got this card this morning, I will definitely continue the cycle and keep it going by "paying it forward" - but, what if I took it a just a little bit further and asked ALL OF YOU to  "pay it forward" ... and to share your experiences with me? If you would like to take part in this awesome idea - send your "pay it forward" experience to me at lifewithmableen@gmail.com subject line "Bowled" ...

Take the week-end to do this - and on Monday I will hopefully have some emails from all of you ready to post and share!

 

Will you pay it forward?

 

.love.

Eileen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...