Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo Challenge Catch Up - Day 3-6

Pin It now!
Day 3 - Black & White

Little Bro turned 21.. Like a boss!
 
 ♥E
 
Can't wait until we're puppy ready been wanting a Boston Terrier since forever!
♥M
******************************************************************************************************************************
Day 4 - Last Thing You Bought
Breakfast ♥E


School Supplies ♥M
*******************************************************************************************************************************
Day 5 - A Bad Habit
Online Shopping ♥E
All things Makeup! ♥M
*******************************************************************************************************************************
 
Day 6 - Favorite Book
It's sentimental to me.  I had many laughs with my cousin Sofia when "Little Bear discovered the jewelry box". It's pretty bad ass.  My mom bought it for me  at a thrift shop and I fell in love.  
♥E
 
I am a huge fan of Alisa's work, I have read all her books but I always seem to go back to her first one. I am proud to call myself a Sucia!!
♥M
 
 



 


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...