Thursday, July 12, 2012

Calling all WINE LOVERS!

Pin It now! So, the other day I was at my friend's house who was showing me her awesome new Kitchen Makeover!!! {BEFORE }
{AFTER}
Kinda, a-ma-zing, right?! As she was showing me all the super cool things they did to their kitchen, I notice a hidden GEM .... THIS amazing custom made wine rack!!! Um. Hello. Yes! Please, I need this!!! I instantly said ... "I need to blog this"! haha
See, what happened was, during the kitchen renovation they discovered that their would be a gap ... My pal was not having a gap so she asked her handy dandy hubby's pal to make her a custom made wine rack to fill the gap. Genius, I say!!!! {see the gap}
Anyhow, I just had to share ... I thought it was super cool and totally worth a blog post/ pinterest share! ENJOY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...