Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Sneak Peak} of my hutch makeover!!!!

Pin It now! So, a couple months ago I decided to hoard hutches that I found on the cheap. {no seriously, I bought like two}. Anyhow, this was the second one that I bought .... LOVED it!!! Saw a beauty in it just waiting to emerge ... and well, it's been a project in the works!!! {Before}
Although, some would agree it IS gorgeous in its original shape/form/color. It just wasn't MY style! So, with a little love from Annie Sloan Paints ... I transformed it into {probably one of my favorite pieces yet to be} .... here is a sneak of the drawer ...
You're in love with that shade of blue, arn't ya?! I L-O-V-E it like so much ...
I bought some fun stencils and thought ... why not embellish the inside just a little?! I'm sassy like that .... So. In. love. with this .... Here is a better SNEAKY peak for you .... YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE WHAT I AM DOING TO THE DOORS .... AND THE ENTIRE HUTCH!
The hutch body is all ready to go {Annie Sloan clear wax = amazing results} ... all that is left on this is attaching the doors. I took the glass doors out ... ALMOST done ... so stay tuned!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...