Thursday, July 12, 2012

Splish Splash .... Summer Boat Fun!

Pin It now! So, Yesterday I noticed my little guy playing boats on the living room carpet and thought to myself, WE CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT!!! When I asked him if he wanted to submerge his boats into a big ol' bucket of water he got way excited!{Like, I suddenly turned into a superhero, excited}. Not only was it easy fun, but it provided hours of backyard splash fun for him! First things first ... Grab a big bucket! I used a GIANT one that I bought at target a couple years ago ... worked like a charm. Fill it up with waaaa-ta! :)
Next ... add your subs and boats and have fun!!!
It made for a super fun, summer day ... and I got to relax with a nice magazine as I watched him play! :-) Its a win/ win for all!! Enjoy! E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...