Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello Yellow Beauty Part 2

Pin It now!
A year and a half ago I posted about my incredible dresser find at Goodwill. I promised I was going to do a follow up post to the makeover that yellow beauty received, but sadly never got around to doing so after it was done. On the plus side waiting so long means I have a great picture of the dresser being used at my wedding last summer.

I loved the dresser in yellow but she was meant to be a teal beauty from the moment I saw her. After all I had big plans for her, she would be used at my wedding as our desert table.
My husband being the most awesome thing ever took advantage of me being out of town on my Bachelorette party last spring and painted her for me. I had already purchased that paint but I just hadn't got around to painting, so I was thrilled when he told me he would take care of it (he's so badass)! I had never purchased paint from Lowe's but being that we had a gift certificate from there I went ahead and purchased some Valspar paint. I fell in love with the Rapid's color and actually found a gallon in the "oops" paint section *score*! The dresser couldn't have looked any cuter, I was so happy with how it turned out and it made for a great bright looking desert table, it was exactly what we wanted!


Until next time amigos!
-M♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...