Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday.

Pin It now!
Gosh. Can't even begin to grasp where the year has gone, or the month or the fact that it is already June 18th and my kids have been out of school a week already.

Last week was pretty much exhausting for this mama. It's my first summer back at work after being home for the past 4 years ... and the transistion hasn't been all that easy. I miss being home. Especially, now that it is summer and my kids are home ... which is why last week (every.single. day.) I took the kids to the waterpark, or the pool. Every. Single. Day.




And I'm not complaining, at all ... I LOVE spending time in the sun, with my kids. My tan is impressivley amazing, for only being in the sun 7 days straight! (We even go on the week-ends).

But, last week, I over did it ... I ended up sick! sick! sick! with a migraine .... and spent my Friday night, medicating my head with tylenol and gatorades and water while watching Dirty Dancing in the mancave over and over again ... (FOUR (4) times to be exact).



Then we woke up Saturday and did it all agian.And it was awesome.

Until, we got home from the water park and I realized my house was a pig stye and that I couldn't sleep until it was clean. So after grocery shopping for Father's Day and cooking, feeding and bathing my kids ... I stayed up until mid-night cleaning my house. Yes. I am one of those physco women who will not EVER allow anyone inside her home when it is nothing less then perfect.  It's totally OCD but, it is what it is ... and I stayed up until Midnight until my floors shined, and everything felt "cozy/clean" again. 

.. and while I was cleaning and putting away things from my grocery trip, I somehow turned into a freak and not even thinking about it put my 2-liter of soda's on my wine rack. {Probably, the most redneck thing I have done}.  lol

 
Father's Day, was fab. We bought Don a coffee mug that says "#1 Dad with a photo of him with a stach" ... I would post the photo, but it's too embaressing. ha! Or funny - I really should just post it. It's nothing short of amazing.                                                                                                                  
 
Don ended up manning the BBQ pit, grilling up some amaze ball steaks, chicken and burgers. His parents came over and so did our new friends from next door. We all talked about this and that and laughed ... but, all the while, my lovely migraine was creeping up on me.  So once dinner was done, and they left, I crawled into bed and watched more Dirty Dancing while playing candy crush, and cuddling with my loves.  It was a good day.                                                                                         
 
So, that is the gist of my week/week-end ... oh, and I got brave and cut my bangs. Something I have been wanting to try, but, have never been daring enough to actually do .... I'm living on the edge. :)
 
Well, that's all  I got for today. It's Tuesday ... work then home to my babies!
xo,
Eileen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...